Tranquillity Collection Uniquely Creative

 






Hi guys 

Well, there goes Christmas 2021...such a lead up and then in a blink of an eye its behind us.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas celebrating with your family and friends.


I'm here today starting on a new venture, I'll be joining Craft On the Run Design Team next month, I'd love for you to join and follow my Blog.


 I have always been a card maker mostly but recently found a new passion and addiction to Scrapbooking and Journal making.

I'd love to share with you some of my work.


Today I want to share with you a page I designed and entered into a Cyber Crop that Craft on the run hold monthly.

If your not already on the Facebook page I urge you to join us and enjoy the fun of Cyber Crops, there are prizes to be won as well.

Head on over to Craft On The Run Chit Chat


Here I used Uniquely Creative's Tranquillity Collection.





Scrapbooking has certainly challenged my cutting skills with "fussy cutting" the more I do the better I get...and now its actually fun, especially when you have all your elements together and you page explodes with dimension.






I fussy cut the flowers, typewriter, butterfly and the gorgeous little humming bird from the elements page to build up your page.

There are the also creative cut elements you can also use as well as the beautiful velum creative cuts that are add on's to this collection.





I also added some pearl embellishments.






Here I placed a beautiful Uniquely Creative Lace Doily.





Then I finished off with a creative cut word..."beautiful" and that it was when it all come together.






















Until the 9th Jan 2022 enjoy 25% off STOREWIDE at Craft on the Run.
Enter Code : 25XMAS at checkout.
Please note this is ONLINE SALE ONLY.
Orders will be packed and shipped from 10th Jan 2022.
** GRANDE KIT NOT INCLUDED any orders processed with the code at checkout will be cancelled.




Well, I will leave you for now and hope that I've given you some inspiration to pull out some papers from your stash now that the craziness of Christmas is over and create something 'Beautiful' yourself.

Until next time stay crafty and Happy New Year.

Niki







Follow me @  Niki Chill Designs









































Comments